Friday, June 21, 2013

Miss you :'/

tonightt, i'm very very very miss you " cry :'( " i'll don't know why, but tonight i'm very miss, you not replay my text it very hurt to me.. first, you not rep my text you say you help your mother ok then you say you wanna shower and go sembahyang jumaat then after back we only text a little bit then you wanna do some work and after do, your kredit low until nowwwwwwww ... and noww i'm so stupid because wait for your text again I'll know your kredit low right ? but why i'm wait ? i'm listen to our song, i'm very miss you . did you know that i'll miss you ? tomorrow I'll hope you text me first, i'm don't like to wait for you text because it make me painfull ... i'll still waiting for you athought i know it hurt ... Iloveyou :')



I miss you .. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment