Monday, June 24, 2013

Moment

yesterday you know, we not text another right ? but i'm very miss you untill i meet you in mydreem,in my dreams, you call me, Then hold my hand and give a gift to me, you're out and you Put a beautiful bracelet to me. i'll hope it will be real dearr >.<  nowwwwwwwwwww, today is my greatest dayy, you know why ? because you always beside me altought a little minute but its long time to me. first, before start school you call me to sit beside you, and i go we only chit chat on 3-4 minute and then you wanna go to field then you came back to class and sit behine me :) after that i'm must go to our class and then we can't talk because teachers came, butttt in break time, i'm very pain and My stomach pain and I put my head on the table and then you come to me and whispered at me, i'm very shocked you knoww, its very sweet to me, and i will remember that moment . and then, we sit very close, if possible I want to hold your hand and say that I will miss this moment, mysweetheart .



I'll Love You :')

No comments:

Post a Comment