Thursday, June 27, 2013

You ...

You got myhearts beat running away, I’m very miss you, like nobody haven’t do. I miss your smile, your face, your eyes, your laught, you way when looking at me and everything about you I’m very miss. I have nothing but when you come I have everything. I met you for a reason, the reason that nobody can give. When I with you I fell like I’m in heaven, and I can’t fell the hurt like in hell. I’m only crazy about one thing YouandMe :’) I will stop loving you, when an applefruit grow on a mango trees, on the 30 th days of February . I’m not waiting for a prince, I’m waiting for some one who’ll treat me like a princess, like you did. I’m very happy with you, you’re are myone in billion. My second in time, my feature in mypast, my prince in dream, my star in sky . you’re are my everything to me.. you very important to me and very meaning in my life. If you love me, let me know that you don’t  let me go and always with me altought it hurt to you and me. In love have many test so I hope we can try the best to fight for our LOVE . if you want me, show me, if you need me, tell me, if I’m worth it,  fight for me.


I love you Danial Shazmin and will always love you ….



Love Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment